Re: Can a second F25 be installed on the same machine?

> >> Is there a lot of censorship on this list too?
> >
> > That's an irrational comment.
>
> No, that's a question. I am new to the list and would like to know if it
> works efficiently or it is a wasteland of egos like most of the
> internet. Can anyone express opinions here without being shot at? I sure
> hope so. In my humble opinion the F25 installer is awkward. Can I say that?

This is a very helpful list, perhaps the most (along with openbox and R-help) that I have membership too, People are different, of course, some respondents are caustic but helpful, some are very gentle and so, some others caustic and unhelpful and some others gentle and unhelpful.

Of course, the same goes for questioners also. Some wanting to learn and some do not even bother acknowledging if their problem was solved or not. Of course, it does not help at all when they do not provide any details and expect people wanting to help to divine their issues and some even get very cross when asked otherwise.

We don't often recognize that these are volunteers and helping to the best of their ability and resources (mostly time) that are in short supply.

But overall, a very friendly and helpful list with people willing to take the time. I learnt linux exclusively here, though I had used linux (RH and SuSE) predating Fedora.

> I might accept that as your own opinion if you knew the actual details,
> which I have not given yet, because I would have to reinstall yet again.
> But all you know is that I have tried manual installation and failed.
> Thus your contribution so far sounds like an ad hominem. ;-)

See above. Note also, that the written word is not always the same as in contextual conversation, so with that I would not be quick to judge.

Ranjan