[Fedora Robotics] Talking points

Hello.
Please give me some advice.
Let's say I'm part of a Linux User Group. Let's say we are thinking to organize an Arduino Day.
Let's suppose I would like to "advertise" Fedora in this context.
Please take into account that more than building some projects with Arduino, I'm not a robotics expert, at all.
What are the possible talking points about Fedora Robotics Spin in an event like that?

Thanks,
A.