[Fedora Robotics] Fedora Robotics SIG Hackathon

Hi all,

I would like to gauge the interest in holding a Fedora Robotics SIG
Hackathon in the near future.  The idea would be to get together on
IRC on a Saturday or Sunday and tackle some of the outstanding bugs
tagged with the Robotics SIG tracker on bugzilla.  This could include
package reviews, pending updates, and fixes to the packages we
maintain.

Let me know if that's something you're interested in, and we can try
to plan on a good day to hold it.

Thanks,

Rich