[Fedora Robotics] Robotics SIG update

Hi all,

It's been a while since we've coordinated last.  I think it's about time
we get together for a status update, and identify what we should be
working towards for F-14 onwards.

So far we have the eventual goal of getting a robotics LiveCD together,
and we've briefly discussed creating some demo programs for robotics
education.  We should continue brainstorming and narrowing down areas of
development for these ideas.  We've also got quite a list of interesting
projects on the SIG wiki page, is anyone actively working on packaging
any of them?

Rich Mattes