Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] Errors in constructing SPEC from local source.

Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou-E11Oz7VxvVOXCRStZZN3OA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> R2spec remains a project designed to make the life of Fedora's R
> packager's easier, so it has to remain guideline compliant. That is a
> reason why putting the source0 as URL also is not *in my opinion* a good
> approach (while I actually do like the --URL option).

Well, like I said, from my perspective it's aesthetic, so I'd be
delighted with it.

> There was a time when I thought I would try to get an "automatic cran
> builder" working but atm I have other priorities.

Are you willing to record your preferences on this, especially with
respect to how my previous work didn't fit your picture?  If you did,
then if I get around to it I could work in ways aligned with your plans.

- Allen S. Rout