Re: phpCompatInfo future (version 3.1.0)

Le 24/05/2014 05:33, Shawn Iwinski a écrit :
> I just tried phpcompatinfo v3 on Doctrine Common 2.4.2 [1] and it missed
> the reflection and tokenizer extensions -- I used phpcompatinfo v2 to
> verify and it found them.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/doctrine/common/archive/5db6ab40e4c531f14dad4ca96a394dfce5d4255b/php-doctrine-common-2.4.2-5db6ab40e4c531f14dad4ca96a394dfce5d4255b.tar.gz

I'm working with upstream on this new version.

There is currently a important regression, as it detects only
dependencies on installed extensions and versions...

But this doesn't explain the issue with reflection and tokenizer
extensions (which are always available)

So, for now, I think version 3.1 is mostly unusable. :(
(I will differ update in rawhide/epel7 until fixed)

> On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Shawn Iwinski <shawn.iwinski@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> I had to force an update of php-phpunit-PHP-Timer and
>> php-bartlett-PHP-Reflect to make the phpcompatinfo command work.  The
>> install of the updated php-bartlett-PHP-CompatInfo did not force those
>> updates for me.

Thanks, Fixed.

Remi.

>> So far I'm not a fan of the new upstream version :/
>>

>> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:08 AM, Remi Collet <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Composer epidemic...
>>>
>>> So the "bartlett" channel is also dead (no more updated).
>>>
>>> I'm working (again) on switching packages from this channel from pear to
>>> git sources (upstream now distributes a "big" phar, with lot of bundled
>>> libraries, including some symfony ones)
>>>
>>> Work is mostly done.
>>>
>>> Package are available in my "remi-test" repository and will be pushed
>>> soon in rawhide/epel7 (I'm waiting for PhpParser update)
>>>
>>> Packages needed:
>>>   php-PHPParser-1.0.0-0.1.beta1
>>>   php-bartlett-PHP-Reflect-2.0.0-1
>>>   php-bartlett-PHP-CompatInfo-3.1.0-1
>>>

>>> Warning, new syntax !
>>>
>>> Simple example of a source analysis
>>>
>>> $ cd /path/to/sources
>>> $ phpcompatinfo -v analyser:run . extension
>>>
>>> (the . argument is not a path, but a "provider" name, defined in
>>> /etc/phpcompatinfo.json configuratiuon file, so the "cd" is mandatory,
>>> for now)
>>>
>>> Notice: I will submit a patch to fedora-review to detect and use the
>>> correct syntax command.
>>>
>>> As this tool is very important for PHP package maintainer / reviewer,
>>> Tests are very welcome.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Remi.