Re: phpCompatInfo future (version 3.2.0)

phpcompatinfo 3.2 is nearly ready (upstream plan to release it in sync
with php 5.5.15 / 5.4.31, so tomorrow)

In this version

- huge effort on documentation.

especially:
http://php5.laurent-laville.org/compatinfo/manual/3.2/en/migration-guide--cli.html

- fix most of regressions detected in 3.1

About extension detection.

See:
http://php5.laurent-laville.org/compatinfo/manual/3.2/en/references.html

* prefetch strategy : references are always loaded
* autodiscover strategy : references loaded only when detected

I will prefer to have all in "prefetch"... as it will not detect
dependencies on not installed (or not available) extensions...

About version loading, references will be loaded for your current
version, references for upper will not be loaded.

This is something I try to convince upstream to change (at least with a
runtime option, but I also know this requires a big work).

I mostly always run latest PHP version with most of extensions
installed... but I'm very probably an exception. And for review, having
"everything" detected seems needed.

RPM are available in my "remi-test" repo (but it will probably have to
update a lot of dependencies as symfony 2.5 is used).
  php-bartlett-PHP-Reflect-2.2.0-0.1.gitfe9d18d
  php-bartlett-PHP-CompatInfo-3.2.0-0.1.git970d967

If you can give this package a try, and report any found issue.

Thanks,
Remi.