Re: phpCompatInfo future (version 3.1.0)

I had to force an update of php-phpunit-PHP-Timer and php-bartlett-PHP-Reflect to make the phpcompatinfo command work.  The install of the updated php-bartlett-PHP-CompatInfo did not force those updates for me.

So far I'm not a fan of the new upstream version :/