PHP 5.3.0-dev - first work

Hi,

Some have perhaps already read http://blog.famillecollet.com/post/2008/07/18/PHP-530-dev

I start working on this major release and I hope upstream will be ready for Fedora 10... (Joe, any idea/goal about this ?) or Fedora 11.

First comments :

- ncurses extension is no more part of main php and will need to be packaged as php-pecl-ncurses (package is ready)
See : http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=14369

- phar is now part of main php, so php-phar (or php-common ?) will have to obsolete php-pecl-phar

- gd/t1lib : what about enabling this option as dependency is available in Fedora ? (we could have done this for a while, i don't find any discussion about this in the archive).

- XML extensions (dom, xmlreader, xmlwriter) doesn't load.
See : http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45557

- pgsql extension doesn't load, seems to be another visibility issue with regfree/php_regfree function. Need some work.

- make test : all test fails. Need some work.

- pear 1.7.2 is required to build extension : not a problem, already in Rawhide.

Regards.
Remi.