Re: Ambassadors Beat updated for this week

On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 11:02 +0530, sankarshan wrote:
<snip>

> At no point was it meant to be criticism unless you want it interpret
> it that way. I'll give a current example - please look at the FAmSCo
> meeting agenda page for the meeting I reported on the beat - that has
> both meeting points and action items mixed up. It makes for difficult
> reporting. I just passed a remark that I wished such a think could be
> looked from the aspect that there are folks writing beats based on
> that content. If you follow this list you'll note that from time to
> time I make an observation after I post an update status of my beat.

<snip>

This is more clear. Now I feel better to talk about on news mailing list
as it is a request to help with the flow of information. Now that it is
explained I feel compelled to help. I make no promises for this week,
but form next week on, I will look how to organize things better.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217