Re: Ambassadors Beat updated for this week

On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 08:12 -0700, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> > SSIA :)
> >
> > I wish the FAmSCo took some time out to review the work done over the
> > quarter. The meeting notes and agenda aren't coherent and logically
> > tied together to provide an idea about what FAmSCo is doing !
>
> Maybe you should run for FAmSCo. I hear a lot of complaining but no
> one stepping up to take the reins, so to speak.
>
> You can gladly have my seat.
>
> Larry Cafiero

I think that news mailing list is not the best stage to voice this
opinion. I think that will be better to voice it over the ambassadors
mailing list. Anyway, you got Larry's attention and mine too. Would you
mind to take a few minutes of your time and talk about this on the opne
floor that happens on every famsco meeting, as you are making a request
I think will be good to have it explained on how you wish to view
expressed the work of famsco.

The time of meeting for your current time can be found in this link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=5&day=7&hour=14&min=0&sec=0

best regards

--
Neville