Re: FWN 248 now available on Fedora Insight

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:

> The latter, but it consists of copying the Fedora wiki source for each
> beat into a new Drupal book page and then creating a top level book for
> the issue. ÂWe're looking at making this workflow even easier too.
> Right now it takes perhaps 15 minutes to republish an issue.

I don't have much familiarity with Drupal but does it allow creating
templates for content like FWN ? The formatting that makes things nice
on Mediawiki seems to make it unaesthetic for Drupal.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>