Re: FWN 248 now available on Fedora Insight

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:46:41AM +0530, sankarshan wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The latter, but it consists of copying the Fedora wiki source for each
> > beat into a new Drupal book page and then creating a top level book for
> > the issue.  We're looking at making this workflow even easier too.
> > Right now it takes perhaps 15 minutes to republish an issue.
>
> I don't have much familiarity with Drupal but does it allow creating
> templates for content like FWN ? The formatting that makes things nice
> on Mediawiki seems to make it unaesthetic for Drupal.

Yes, it does.  We could always use more help in figuring out how to
create those and make them available to editors/publishers.  We use
the logistics list to coordinate Insight work, and you're welcome to
help.  (None of us are experts so you'd be learning alongside.)