Re: FWN 248 now available on Fedora Insight

  On 10/27/2010 08:02 PM, sankarshan wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Pascal Calarco<pcalarco@xxxxxx>  wrote:
>>   Folks, I've republished FWN 248 on Fedora Insight now as well:
>>
>> http://publictest4.fedoraproject.org/drupal/fwn/248
>>
>> "Easy as pie!"  Thanks!
> ooh ! Does the content get automatically pulled or, does it require a
> manual step of copy and paste

The latter, but it consists of copying the Fedora wiki source for each
beat into a new Drupal book page and then creating a top level book for
the issue.  We're looking at making this workflow even easier too.
Right now it takes perhaps 15 minutes to republish an issue.

   - pascal