Re: Fedora Weekly News 180

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Hi guys,

One thing we seemed to miss was the big announcements about the Fedora
Community portal, as seen on the Planet.  Can we remedy that in the
next issue?  I'll commit to writing another blog entry about FC if
we'd like something current to trigger coverage in the FWN.  Here are
the FC-related posts I saw:

http://blogs.gnome.org/dcbw/2009/06/11/fedora-11-is-out1111/
http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=2545
http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/no-more-paintain/
http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/what-does-paintain-mean/

Let me know if you'd like an update during this week; I'll coordinate
with Mo to produce some relevant content.

Paul
That would be great, Paul, thanks! We'll make sure this is in for the next issue.

 - pascal