Welcome interested Fedora News contributors

Dear Nagasatishbabu Gollangi, ArunMuthurajV, hanen105, and indosoft,

Thank you for expressing your interest in joining the Fedora Weekly News Team! We are always looking for new beat writers and others who are willing to volunteer their time to help spread the word on the best linux distro out there -- Fedora!

If you have not already done so, please see the information about joining the Fedora News team at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Join

Please join the list and introduce yourself to the group, and let us know your ideas of how you would like to contribute to Fedora Weekly News.

 Many thanks, and we hope to hear from you!

  Pascal Calarco
  FWN Editorial Team
  Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA