Re: Regarding the section "Mass Package Rebuilds - Papering Over Cracks or Shaking the Tree?" on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue84

On 4/23/07, Oisin Feeley <oisin.feeley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm confused.  I thought I understood the issue, but obviously I
don't.  More importantly I'm not sure what the erratum should be?

I like Thomas and Thorsten's idea of adding an erratum to the issue in
which an error occurred, and also adding a brief erratum in the next
issue.  As Thorsten points out it's fairly normal practice for other
publications.

Apologies for getting it wrong, and for still not getting it.  :(

Does Thorsten have a suggestion for a brief clarification?  That would
help a lot.

Oisin

I'm still waiting an official "Errata Request" from Thorsten.
After we review the submission, we'll update the wiki and issue an
Errata FWN if necessary.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung