Re: gkrellm-themes orphaned

Gilboa Davara wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 11:26 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Thursday 23 August 2007, Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Thursday 23 August 2007, Matthias Saou wrote:
Ville Skyttä wrote :
No objections.  In fact, the exact same thing applies to the
gkrellm-themes package, and I plan to invoke the same process for it.
I don't use the xmms-skins anymore, but I definitely still use gkrellm,
and always cycle through all the themes when I change desktop
background, so I'd really like to see them stay.

I'll try to have a look at gkrellm-themes and see if at least a few can
be kept, then add some more from there little by little once licenses
get added or clarified.
Go ahead and assign the package yourself if you like.  There are a couple
of skins that do have some copyright notices included, and if you're
inclined to look for more, I wouldn't mind it if ShinyMetal-Blue would stay
;)
I did not hear back, so I have orphaned gkrellm-themes. Unless someone takes maintainership by let's say next Friday, will EOL it and ask for removal from F8.

Speaking of which, who's the maintainer of gkrellm?

That would be me, but I fail to see how that is relevant,

Regards,

Hans