Re: tor security updates

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 11:22:12AM +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Enrico has had trouble before inside Bodhi,
>
> It simply does not work for me; probably due to some ad- and/or
> javascript blocking (although the javascript console does not report
> any error).  E.g. the button right of the RPM name is always greyed
> out, I can only add comments, rest of form entries are read-only and
> I have only an 'Add comment' button but nothing which changes state
> of RPM.

Hrm?  Bodhi should be able to work fine without javascript.  It only
uses it for some shiny stuffy, such as the auto-completion list, and
some menus.  The *icon* to the right of the package name is not a button,
it's a spinner that becomes active when it is building the
list of builds after typing in the name of a package.  If you don't have
javascript enabled, then simply type the full name of the build in the
package field.

Only the submitter of each update (or releng) will have the ability to
perform actions against an update, aside from commenting.

So, it sounds like there were a few misunderstandings about some parts
of bodhi.  However, I don't see how anything mentioned above would
prevent you from submitting any updates.  Please try and give it another
shot, and let us know[0] if something doesn't work as expected.

Thanks,

luke

[0]: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/newticket