Re: Looking for a review of 'sundials' library

>> 2. Why are you invoking ./configure directly instead of using
>> '%configure' in the '%build' stanza?

> OK, fixed (reason was related to the following, but %configure is still
> OK, so I use it now)

Some of the flags that you are passing manually are automatically
taken care of by the %configure macro. You could remove the
unnecessary ones and use the rpmbuild defaults.

> I have uploaded the updated files to the *NEW* location (don't have my
> fedorapeople key here) of:
>
> http://ascend.cheme.cmu.edu/ftp/jpye/

It would be better if you briefly mentioned what you actually fixed
instead of "Fixing for Debarshi Ray's feedback." in the ChangeLog.
That would help others to know what actually happened.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7