Re: Plan for tomorrow's (20070604) Release Engineering meeting

Brian Pepple wrote:

Wasn't it the case that most of these folks didn't read the release
notes?

I wrote the major content including this information but I can tell you that many people don't read the release notes. It serves the purpose in some places that I can use it to answer questions when asked. Regardless of the cause it is guaranteed to cause confusion.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-May/msg01171.html

Did we ever get a list of the packages that were actually effected by
this?

No. It kept changing till the last minute and very few people send in content.

Rahul