Re: cvs-import.sh still creates tags ending at fc7

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
Le dimanche 20 mai 2007 à 23:58 +1000, Jens Petersen a écrit :
Hans de Goede wrote:
The subject says it all I just imported 2 new packages with cvs-import.sh and it created xxx_fc7 tags in the devel dir of those packages, whereas make tag does do the right thing.
BTW I just committed a change to cvs-import.sh for now that stops it from tagging imports,

And you just broke my workflow

Oh, sorry about that.  I reverted the change.

Please keep the old behaviour. Or fix cvs-import tag creation logic but
do not remove a feature just because it misbehaves for you.

So does tagging with %dist work correctly now in branches from the import script?

Jens