cvs-import.sh should now tag correctly

Hans de Goede さんは書きました:
I just imported 2 new packages with cvs-import.sh and it created xxx_fc7 tags in the devel dir of those packages, whereas make tag does do the right thing.

I updated cvs-import.sh to use "make tag" instead of trying to "cvs tag" directly which hopefully should fix the tagging problems people have seen with the script. It has been tested by someone who uses the script to update packages in cvs.

For people who only use the script initially to import new packages to devel the change should be transparent, but it should now tag packages imported to branch dirs correctly too.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Jens