Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 05.04.2007 04:45, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RS" == Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
RS> Do consider adding Packaging Conflicts to the topics.
Also note http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Conflicts
Discussion in the last PC meeting in January
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/IRCLog20070130) indicates
that this draft was approved by PC and FESCo.  I am not sure why I
can't seem to find it in the guidelines.

I asked that two or three times in the past, too, without getting a
reply :-(

Further: Having a guideline doesn't solve the problem. Someone needs to
enforce it. And that's FESCo's job afaics.

We also need to determine the approach to resolve conflicts for existing packages in the repository. Does a small team do it? Do we file bug reports?

Rahul