Brian Pepple wrote:
Hi,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo meeting -- Packaging Committee Report -- spot, abadger1999,
rdieter, tibbs, scop

/topic FESCO-Meeting -- Core Package Review Process -- warren /topic FESCO-Meeting -- new sponsor nominations anyone?
/topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- cvs-import changes - has Jens patch been
applied? /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Package Database - abadger1999 /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Extras 7 preparation - nirik? /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Broken Upgrades paths - jwb /topic FESCO-Meeting -- EPEL
/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).

Do consider adding Packaging Conflicts to the topics. The number of packaging conflicts are way higher than necessary. It probably someone/a team to retroactively review, clean up all the existing packages, form guidelines to avoid conflicts and add a check on the QA review too to avoid this on future packages.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-April/msg00017.html

Rahul