Re: Fedora Developer Ranking System v1

On 2/27/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In other words: FD0 should gets access to some packages only, no access
to the buildsystem to prevent that stuff get build and pushed out.

I'd actually like that.  I'd like to bring in upstream people to work
with me inside the scm, but I would be on the hook for pushing out the
builds after I reviewed spec and patches from the people I was
mentoring.  Give them just enough access to work inside the scm in
good faith, but with a responsible package maintainer acting as a
proactive gatekeeper for any changes the FD0 individuals made.

-jef"Trust...but verify"spaleta