Re: RFC: Review with Flags (Version 5)

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:02:10 +0000
jamatos@xxxxxxxx (José Matos) wrote:

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 10:47:44 pm Jesse Keating wrote:
I'd prefer the fedora-review- flag to be used in place of
FE-DEADREVIEW (#201449), or some similar purpose.
+1
+1

I'll throw in another +1... this was my suggestion from one of the
previous versions as well. I don't think changing the flag on most
every comment has any advantage, and is likely to be forgotten by the
submitter, since they are less likely to know the procedure.

So you want:
1) FE-REVIEW to completely be equivalent to the meaning of fedora-review?
2) fedora-review- to mean, "Absolutely no, and you can't fix this to make it a yes." ?

Possible reasons for denied fedora-review flag:
- The package is unacceptable and the submitter is unwilling to fix it.
- The package contains something that is forbidden.

I suppose this might work. I might be a little concerned that folks interpret fedora-review- to be the Version 5 meaning though, only because the interface makes it non-obvious if you haven't read that in documentation.

I'm tired of working on the pig. If people are happy with this, let's just use it until we can get rid of this process. I hope FESCO can ratify *something* this week Thursday.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx