Re: Update ReviewGuidelines

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
Would someone (who has a good idea about the new procedure) update
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ReviewGuidelines?

I'd do it, but at this point I'm very much confused, which is why I
wanted to look at it in the first place.

Cheers,

The documentation has not been updated yet because we've been arguing for too long about what exactly the review process should be changed to. Then FESCO decided that FESCO should ratify any process change. That might happen on Thursday, I hope...

Warren