Re: Pros & Cons of ASSIGNED pointer and NEEDINFO

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 09:48:48PM +0100, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
I would be glad if they spend their time helping us review those package, instead of wasting time with this discussion.

If it is going to be the process for every new package entering Fedora,
it is worth arguing. It is very different from what the fedora extras
community is used to and it needs polishing and discussions.

Meanwhile could we please follow that proposed process for at least the merge reviews, so we make a dent in the giant pile of reviews?

During the FESCO meeting today, the group requested that we continue to discuss the review process on fedora-maintainers and hopefully come to a vote during next week Thursday's FESCO meeting.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx