Re: RFC: Review with Flags (Version 4)

On 08.02.2007 14:28, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 08:26:51AM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 08 February 2007 02:56, Hans de Goede wrote:
Who gets to decide on what the final procedure will be. Currently the
decission making process is very unclear. Thus FESCO get to vote on
this, or some other committee?
I'm all for FESCO making this decision.
That's fine,

/me agrees that it's a decision for FESCo

/me at the same time really wonders why the wiki document where this needs to be integrated is protected by restricting ACLs of the Packaging Committee
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ReviewGuidelines
That would indicate that it would be stuff for the Packaging Committee. But they want to concentrate around Packaging, and not Policies or Review stuff afaik

In other words: We IMHO need to clearer differentiate who is responsible for what in the wiki (and in general, too).

My vote: All what is handled by the Packaging Committee gets moved below Packaging/Guidelines/ in the wiki. The ACLs get adjusted, too. After that we move we can move most of the stuff from Extras/ to Packaging/ in the wiki, as that makes the most sense to me.

but I'd rather it not be at today's meeting.  Let it go another
week so that FESCo can review it more in depth and (more importantly) they
get the "final" verison.

+1

Cu
thl