Eliminate "Bouncing" in Reviews

New thought.

Possibly this compromise process satisfies both camps, by eliminating "bouncing" back and forth, while being assigned to the next actor, and making logical use of NEEDINFO.

1) State 1: Not Yet Reviewed
ASSIGNED pointer to nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2) State 2: Under Review
ASSIGNED pointer to Reviewer
	When fedora-review? or fedora-review-
	Use NEEDINFO to request owner to fix something.

3) State 3: Approved
ASSIGNED pointer to Owner
	ONLY when fedora-review+

Benefits
========
- No bouncing back and forth between reviewer and owner.
- http://rubenkerkhof.com/review
This page continues to show under "Assigned" who is acting.
- frontpage.cgi shows both ASSIGNED and NEEDINFO for appropriate actors both during and after the review.

Drawbacks
=========
- You still have to set ASSIGNED to manually, but only twice. (Self, then to Owner). This is a slight annoyance that I believe we can optimize away with automation later.

I suspect this logically works. I will update the full review proposal next.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx