Re: Co-maintainersip policy for Fedora Packages

Alexander Larsson <alexl@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 17:59 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Fedora Extras for a long time wanted to have more than one maintainer
> > per package as that has several advantages (see below). But until now we
> > never had a policy how it should look like and how it those maintainers
> >  should work and interact. I took some time and wrote something up.
> > Please comment!
>
> I have a somewhat related question. Is there a way for a user to follow
> all bugzilla traffic for a specific module. This is useful both in the
> multiple maintainers case, but also in the current state where people
> are helping out with specific modules.
>
> Right now the only way i know of is to follow all the maintainers
> bugzilla mail and filter on the component in the mail header. This is
> not particularly nice though...

What GNOME usually does, is send all the bugzilla mail for <component>
to some <component>-maint email address that doesn't actually go
anywhere. That way maintainers and everybody else who is interested
can follow all email sent to that address.

Soren