Re: EPEL Branches

Chris Ricker wrote:

Also, with the brave new world of Core and Extras merged, is it just "anything in Fedora that's not in RHEL is fine for EPEL", or what?

Perhaps a small distinction, but I think the definition is a little broader.. ie a little more than RHEL... extending to the layered products. Specifically, I propose that EPEL is "FE stuff that RH doesn't otherwise ship that someone volunteers to do the work in EPEL". That would preclude things like our cluster and directory server packages from simply being rebuilt and pushed in EPEL.