Re: OpenVRML submitted to Fedora Extras

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 19:44 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 November 2006 18:51, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > >         /usr/bin/plague-client build openvrml
openvrml-0_16_1-4_fc7 devel
> > >         Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.
>
> As far as I know this will go away within 24h[1], the "build system"
only
> needs time to sync the privileges.

I had this problem for about a week when I first started out (the build
system never synched). I eventually created a ticket in the Fedora
Infrastructure's bug tracking system, and it got solved. :-)
Go here:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/tickets/

and log in with your Fedora Accounts login.

Cheers,
-Francois

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice