Re: PLEASE READ: This list is going to be closed end on 2007-09-10

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:45:46 -0400
Brian Pepple <bpepple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The plan is to close the fedora-maintainers-list on 2007-09-10.  The
> fedora-devel-list will be the mailing that acts as the direct
> successor for the fedora-maintainers-list.  To subscribe please go to

Also note the existence of 'fedora-devel-announce' which is an
announcement list where important development related announcements
will be sent to.  This is designed to be low traffic (it's moderated).
Posts to this list are echoed to fedora-devel-list so it is not
necessary to subscribe to both.  Discussion of items posted to
fedora-devel-announce will happen on fedora-devel-list.

Jesse Keating