Re: Free Software audit update

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/motif.html) or open source software (http://www.opengroup.org/openmotif/faq.html) and should be removed from the distribution.
Yes, OpenMotif is not a copyright nor a legal issue. It's a religious
one. It's licence doesn't meet the some people's "confession/belief"

It doesnt meet one of our primary objectives within the project which is to be a Free software distribution. There is no legal issues against including gratis proprietary software in Fedora either. Hey, we might even be able to play mp3 by default and make ESR happy but we choose to stick with our ideals and no our ideals are not based on any "religious" fights.

Rahul