Re: A Quick Article for the Magazine

Google just sent out another tweet that contained an updated list of which
games are currently free. I took a screenshot of it and pasted it at the
end of the article. I think tweets can be shared this way under the "fair
use" policy. Feel free to delete it if you think there could be a problem
(and let me know what the rules are on this as I am curious).