Re: Pitch - packit a tool to automate upstream into downstream

So, I have published it this morning without noticing this thread.

If what Brian noticed about (not) generating the SPEC file is true, which
looks like it is, I feel we should definitely mention it there. At least
for me, writing (or generating) the SPEC file is a substantial part of the
packaging work. Not sure I'd call it "auto-packaging" if it doesn't
actually auto-package. Maybe "auto-update"?

I don't think I should pull it out at this point, nor should I rewrite it.
Also, I don't want to add a note such as "Editor's note: packit doesn't
actually generate a SPEC file for you." because that wouldn't feel good. So
I think I just leave it as it is at this point? Any better ideas?

Adam Šamalík