Re: Self-Introduction for Fedora Magazine - user: mythcat

Hi mythcat,

I think your article is pretty good, but we want to make sure the content
have one target, for example, begginers or advanced users. Other thing, the
magazine has a 4 article series about inkscape and another one about an
upgrade:

https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-inkscape-fedora/
https://fedoramagazine.org/inkscape-adding-colour/
https://fedoramagazine.org/inkscape-design-imagination/
https://fedoramagazine.org/inkscape-creating-and-editing-paths/

https://fedoramagazine.org/inkscape-0-92-available-in-fedora/

I hope you consider Paul tips and make a great article or articles to
publish them in the Magazine.

Great work!

Br,

Eduard Lucena