Re: Python ready with image

On 09/30/2016 03:00 AM, Sylvia wrote:

Hi!

Thank you, Justin.  I added a couple of things but I'm not the one to
write how to install Python or set a virtualenv.  I only know how to
use some editors and IDE, Python was there when I started playing with
it...  So maybe someone else should take that part and write it?  Maybe
a screenshot too?
People from Python SIG looking at the article is a great idea!  Thanks
for your feedback.

Cheers,
Sylvia

Hey Sylvia! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here. Eduard (x3mboy) volunteered to help cover some more pieces of getting started in Fedora with Python. If it'll be alright, you two can be co-authors for this piece when we ship it out.

I'd like to try to get this one in the schedule for the week of Oct. 17. We'll check in again next week and see where we are on getting this one published. We'll also check in with the Python SIG then too.

Thanks again for leading the writing on this one!