Re: Python ready with image

Hello Eduard,

I had read your articles and they're very good but go far beyond the
intention of this article. I just want to cover the usual questions
about where to start, which programmes are available, and so.  For the
language itself I give links and books at the end where to read and
learn the basics (and more) whether you're already a programmer (but
new to Python)  or an absolute newbie to computer languages.
The article 00 has some useful hints though. Thanks.

Cheers,
Sylvia

On Fri, 2016-09-30 at 12:25 -0300, Eduard Lucena wrote:
> Hi Sylvia,
> > It's a little outdated (and probably it's a little late) but i thing
this can be helpful:
> https://x3mspot.wordpress.com/tag/lecciones-python/ (in spanish)
>
> > Those are 3 articles i wrote a looong time ago to start in python (in
ubuntu) but it has several generics stuff that can help you.

> Br,

> > Hi!

Maybe

> > a screenshot too?

Thanks

> > for your feedback.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Sylvia
> >

> > On Fri, 2016-09-30 at 00:11 -0400, Justin W. Flory wrote:
> >

> > > Hey all! We also covered this article in today's meeting.

> > be

> > further

Python.

> > > Some things that might be helpful to cover here would be:

> > > missing for an unexpected purpose)
> >
> > > (2) Searching for Python packages in Fedora

> > > writing Python code in Fedora)

> > vested

> > are
> >
> > > included in an article like this too. :)

> > help
> >
> > > or run into any blockers.

org