Re: licensecheck output (MIT License)

Hi David,

In the old Fedora system, "MIT" was a category shortname to refer to many variations that would be different licenses under SPDX. See https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/legal/update-existing-packages/#_mit

FWIW, here's how I checked how this text matched against the SPDX License List to begin with:
- went to https://github.com/diegojromerolopez/gelidum/blob/main/LICENSE
- highlight license text and used SPDX-diff browser plugin - which showed me an exact match to MIT

This was an easy one. Sometimes, you need to do a bit of interpreting with the SPDX-diff tool (see https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/legal/license-audit-tools/#_spdx_license_diff

Make sure to note the update in your commit comment, so it will get counted by Miroslav's tracker! https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/legal/update-existing-packages/#_changelog_entry

I'm not sure what to say about license-check results.

Thanks,
Jilayne