License for perlunicook.pod

Hi,

Could you please help me to find the correct license for file perlunicook.pod[1]?
It is part of 'perl-doc'.

The license text is:

Copyright © 2012 Tom Christiansen.

This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it
under the same terms as Perl itself.

Most of these examples taken from the current edition of the “Camel Book”;
that is, from the 4ᵗʰ Edition of I<Programming Perl>, Copyright © 2012 Tom
Christiansen <et al.>, 2012-02-13 by O’Reilly Media.  The code itself is
freely redistributable, and you are encouraged to transplant, fold,
spindle, and mutilate any of the examples in this manpage however you please
for inclusion into your own programs without any encumbrance whatsoever.
Acknowledgement via code comment is polite but not required.

The first part is license 'GPL-1.0-or-later OR Artistic-1.0-Perl'. I am not
sure about the second part.
the original license was '(GPL+ or Artistic) and Public Domain'.

Thanks for any advice.
Jitka

[1] https://github.com/Perl/perl5/blob/blead/pod/perlunicook.pod#copyright-and-licence
--