Re: What license should be used for package that contains "Redistributable, no modification permitted" binaries?

Hi Richard,

Thank you for looking into this.

We have discussed this internally with Intel legal folks, and as you pointed out earlier, those Intel signed binaries are actually built from "3-clause BSD" source code:
https://github.com/intel/linux-sgx/tree/master/psw/ae
https://github.com/intel/linux-sgx/tree/master/psw/ae/data/prebuilt

Given this, probably in spec file License field we should use "BSD,NetCDF" instead of "Redistributable, no modification permitted" for the Intel signed binaries?

BTW, it seems the license content for Intel signed binaries is stale. Intel SGX team is working on updating it.

-Yunying