Re: Package log4j 2.17.2 contains strangely-licensed files

I would like to follow-up with a question about what should happen to any artifacts that are still being distributed by Fedora as I believe the *proper* solution is to stop distributing these problematic files. I am talking specifically lookaside caches but I don't know what else there is.

I created an issue for this: https://pagure.io/releng/issue/11083