Re: Is the Monkey's Audio license "good"?

(removing spdx-legal - this is off-topic for that list)

Hi Neal,

If it is foreseeable that this software would be proposed for
packaging in Fedora, our preference would be for you to submit an
issue to https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data .

Assuming this license was found to be acceptable for Fedora, under
current Fedora rules, you would need a new license tag to represent
this, normally by requesting inclusion in the SPDX license list.
However on an initial glance I am pretty skeptical that this license
meets Fedora licensing standards. In this case I might recommend
someone interested to try to get the upstream entity to switch to a
standard FOSS license.

Richard