Re: API change and License change: python-ezdxf 0.18

Thank you. As you guessed, the expression was constructed based on the practices for multiple separable components that I am accustomed to from the old guidelines. I hadn’t quite understood that the new guidelines treat that situation differently. In that case, I agree with your suggested expression, and I will update the PR before merging.

– Ben Beasley