Re: FIGlet fonts

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking care of this :D!

And, yes, the FE-LEGAL block was removed!

Thank you!
Lyes Saadi

Le 26/07/2022 à 06:15, Richard Fontana a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 8:59 PM Lyes Saadi <ml@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello!

I'm kinda reviving a discussion from the dead, but it's been since
January and pyfiglet is still blocked with its review despite new
versions of the package being licensing-trouble free as they only
include the fonts which are Open Source and safe to include thanks to
the great amount of work of upstream. And so, we'd like to go ahead with
this to finally include pyfiglet into Fedora.

So, without focusing on the legal argument, I wanted to ask here what
was the procedure for going back with a dead review due to legal issues.
Can I for example just "remove" the FE-LEGAL tag or do I need some sort
of re-review/approval from legal?

If I'm not mistaken I have just removed the FE-Legal block.

Richard