AGPL exception question

I'm working on the latest MuseScore release.  They have bundled a new
font, Edwin, which is released under the AGPL version 3.  The license
text includes this:

The font and related files in this directory are distributed under the
GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 (see the file COPYING), with
the following exemption:

As a special exception, permission is granted to include these font
programs in a Postscript or PDF file that consists of a document that
contains text to be displayed or printed using this font, regardless
of the conditions or license applying to the document itself.

Is that worth noting as a "with exceptions" clause, or should I just
use AGPLv3 for the license?

On a mostly unrelated note, I clicked on the "Upstream URL" link for
"Affero General Public License 3.0 with Zarafa trademark exceptions"
on the licensing list, and got a 404.

Regards,
--
Jerry James