Re: Lua Logo license text (restricted modifications)

On 26. 08. 20 14:51, Ben Cotton wrote:
In the meantime, if you want to stop stripping the logo
from the package, it seems like the consensus is that you can
(although I'd wait a little bit to give time for Richard or someone to
come in and smack my hand), and we'll figure out the specific language
of the policy update in parallel.

Thanks Ben, I'll stop stripping the logo and if the black helicopters come, I'll redirect them to Lafayette, IN.

(Waiting for Richard's confirmation actually.)

--
Miro Hrončok